Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

01 August 2008

1 - 14 August/Ogos 2008 <--- FULL

There are a lot of works to do but here I am..spending time in cyber space... huhuhu..
Lately, I could feel that my eyes are getting blur day by day... saya dah memang rabun, rasa cam dah nak buta.. All because of sitting too long in front of the computer screen. Not included the time I spend to read (petir!) .

I think I have to organize my time very well so that I can finish all things before they ask me to hand it over.

1) ULBS
- Fail induk
- Minit mesyuarat (at least 2)
- Jawatankuasa pelaksana (mintak ngan Kak Ha)
- gather all Form5 marks
- Form 4Progresif ULBS marks: sem 1 and sem 2
2) PLBS
- Form 1Harapan and 1Progresif assessment
- Fail induk yg tak pernah buat
- re-organize the files
3) Gubal soalan Geografi Tingkatan 4
4) Kertas kerja programPanitia Bahasa Inggeris dan Unit Bimbingan dan Kaunseling
5) Re-organize English Panel files
6) Order PMR and SPM exercise books for English Panel a.s.a.p.
7) Prepare certificates for students who will attend Gotong Royong Perdana RIMUP SEMEKAP 2008
8) Get ready mentally and physically for coming Kem Solat SEMEKAP 2008..

waaa.. too many to do in two weeks! Serve me right then! Siapa suruh menangguh-nangguh kerja. Hari-hari mengadap laptop. Kalau buat kerja tu ok jugak, tapi asal mengadap laptop je, mesti bukak tenet.. macamlah menghadap internet boleh siapkan kerja yang terbengkalai. Sekali lagi, padan muka saya!

Let me tell you a story about my classes today. I got 2 classes; 4Progresif and 4Harapan (Geografi). As for 4Progresif, I think that my class was going well and they got the lesson today as many of them participated in class than usual. Glad!

Even Dearz, Jayson and Hezron are under my control... they're still as naughty as before but more educated way.. huh? camne tuh.. owh... dorang masih lagi suka menyampuk dan membuli cikgu Shahida dalam kelas, tapi terdapat perubahan di mana mereka menyampuk dengan cuba menjawab dengan bagus di dalam kelas. They try to talk in English even though their language is upside down.

For 4Harapan.. hahahaha... laugh out loud! Hereby, I announce myself as a very naive and dumb teacher... huhuhu... ada ke nak mengajar tapi tak boleh explain. Seorang guru kah begitu? It isn't that I did not know the 'Sistem Grid Kebangsaan', but without books, I couldn't tell them and make them understand me better. As a result, saya pun termangu, dorang lagilah... Nasib baik at the end of the lesson, they got what I am saying. Thanks God!

Baiklah, sampai di sini saja siaran tidak langsung laporan tidak rasmi saya, seorang guru yang (kononnya) berdedikasi, (tidak) cemerlang, (hampeh) terbilang... sekian, terima kasih.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busynye!!
Busy2 pon update2 la blog ye....i busan d ofis nihh...