Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

22 August 2008

Quick Update

Okey, nampak gayanya saya telah terpedaya untuk ikut trip cuti-cuti yang tak cuti ke Kudat seawal 7.30 pagi esok... Huhuhu.. poket daku semakin menipis...

I've read my friendster's bulletin just now and guess what... my bestfriend, Encik Abdullah Faisal is already a FATHER to a baby GIRL. Dilahirkan seberat 2kg pada 20.08.2008. Tahniah! So cute la that baby... and I am impressed that I actually say that. Hahaha... Nak kahwin! Nak ada anak sendiri.. huhuhu...

So, Faisal and wife, Nora.. congratulation for the new girl in your life... thanks for the pix you send me... :D

cute! cute! cute! comel! comel!

I am psycho!

*Gambar baby tu nanti saya akan letak di sini... tak dapat lagi buat masa sekarang. Masalah teknikal*

2 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

shaz..nak baby gak!!! huhuuu

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

you've been awarded shaz!!! check out my blog to redeem yours..hehe ;)