Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

06 August 2008

Saya suka jawab soalan cikgu.

Thanks to Syud who tagged me.. hahaha.. kita memang hantu menjawab survey camne kan, Syud? Ehm.. so, apa lagi... mana yang terkena tuh... jangan nak mengelak ek.. sila jawab tag jua... okeh...
THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
1. ida
2. shaz
3. babe
THREE THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. replying post at kapasitor
2. typing post at kapasitor
3. drinking milo
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1.zikir
2.jokes
3. kapasitor
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AS OF NOW:
1. Kerna ku sayang kamu - Dygta
2. Doa seorang kekasih - inteam
3. what if - kate winslet
THREE THINGS YOU LOVE IN A GUY:
1.care
2. love
3. respect
THREE PERSONS YOU MISS:
1. dearz
2. jayson
3. hezron
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. car (honda civic please!)
2. flower with chocs ;p (nak both)
3. anything will do
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR NEXT VACATION:
1. Kota Kinabalu
2. mountain peaks
3. islands
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. surfing the net
2.lalalalala..singing
3. reading
THREE FAVORITE CARTOON/ANIME CHARACTERS:
1. totally spies
2. avatar: the last airbender
3. detective conan
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD:
1.mcD
2. pizza hut
3. kfc
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. nescafe
2. fruit tree: apple and aloe
3. milo
THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR HANDBAG:
1. purse
2. handphone
3. notebook
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
1. green
2. black
3. pink (errk!)
TOP THREE U LOVE SO MUCH:
1.family
2.azmiey
3.friends
Tag:
1.yda
2.spapet (weh! tak leh lari.. sila jawab tag beta!)
3.eme
4. er..whoever that drop by my blog! ;p

2 comments:

Kucing Kertas said...

oyt2!
apsal letak dearz 1st eh?
xbleh2..huuu..
tag i? heeee...malas..;p

NSMY said...

dearz la yg first sbb rindu dia dulu... hehehe
sila sila! jgn malas!