Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

04 August 2011

super excited

Salam.

Saya sedang menunggu dengan penuh sabar...

Apa dia?

Anda pun bersabarlah.

Sekejap lagi saya bagitahu...

20:58











**********************************************************

Updated at 2349

Yeay!! It's finally with Yda!!! I'm so super excited.
Nasib guna alamat Yda. Kalau tak, lunyai sebab hari-hari kena belek. Thanks you my super duper friend!! Love you XOXO


Macam tak percaya tapi betul lah ada nama saya di situ.
^__________^



Yeay! Yeay! Yeay! Gumbira tidak terkira... Counting the day lah ini macam...
^_______________________________^


Salam.
Peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

serius jeles.

eLLy said...

Sioknya ida..jeles ni..:-/

eLLy said...

Jelesnya ida..:-/

NSMY said...

sabar sabar wahai sahabatku sekalian.. heee... nnt sy take pix byk2... ngeee