Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

22 September 2008

Facts about me

Kak Ain tagged me. Let's see.. hmm..:

Fact 1 - I am super addicted to internet especially Kapasitor.net

Fact 2 - I love WESTLIFE so much despite of people say about them.. I love Nicky especially..

Fact 3 - I am willing to spend RM 13 for bumper Ujang that actually cost RM 9.90.oh... i have three years collection of Ujang

Fact 4 - I have a pet brother that I've known since I was in Form3, before he had a girlfriend until he already got two children.. this is what i call brother.. love you abang!

Fact 5 - I am the person who loves to daydreaming about my life.. not predicting life, just wondering what will happen if something like 'sekian-sekian' happened.

Fact 6 - I am more to Malay songs/novels/dramas eventhough I am an english teacher.. cikgu BI yang kurang ilmu...

Fact 7 - I am not a pet lover.. sorry wahai binatang2 sekalian... 

Fact 8 - Never been in serious relationship but had more than 5 'victims' of my lovey dovey feeling.. huhuu... 

Fact 9 - used to fall in love with my own bestfriend... gosh! it is so bad..

Fact 10 - I can spend more than thousand in one day for my family... but very hard to spend even RM50 for myself...

Fact 11 - I love the smell of lavender...

Fact 12 - Never hate people but easy to get annoyed by certain group of people

Fact 13 - I am not a good-religious person, but want to find somebody who can lead me..nak kawen dengan ustaz... hehehe.. 

Fact 14 - I love durians but cant eat them so much.. i love seafoods, cant eat them as well, love mutton.. also cannot eat ma!

Fact 15 - I have 4 bestfriends.. and i love them so much.. and oh.. all of them are single but not available (me?? huhuu)...namely, yda, noor (getting married the end of this year), eme, yan.

So.. i want tag.. ehm.. you! yes! you who have read this.. hehehe.. 

2 comments:

Kucing Kertas said...

wah..wah..
u're my besh fwen too..
uhuhuu~~~
uuu~~~
*erk..apakah? hee

Anonymous said...

Auuuwww...love u too!!