Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

21 July 2011

huhuhaha

Salam.

Adoi! Adoi! Atoi! Adudududududududui~~

Hoi hoi! Oit! Oit! Hohoihoihohohoihoiiii oink!

Macam orang gila? Boleh lah... dah sampai tahap kurang waras pun dah ni...

*Gulingguling gelakgelak sorangsorang sambil nangisnangis juga*

Astaghfirullahal 'azim... *sigh*

Geram tahap dewa penunggu gua! Macam mana rupa dewa penunggu gua, saya pun tak tahu. Tapi yang pasti hari ni saya dah jadi kurang siuman. Entahlah manusia-manusia ini. Nasib juga kapasiti memori saya elok lagi. Nasib baik juga saya beringat untuk diri sendiri... Nah! Kamu semua yang berkenaan dah kalut-kalut kan mencari saya? Hahaha.. maaf, saya buat bodoh.

Itulah, siapa suruh susahkan saya. Siapa suruh buat saya macam hamba abdi suruhan tak berbayar kamu? Cari lah.. cari lah.. Hahaha... Ikut hati saya sembunyi atau terus lari saja tadi. Nasib kamu baik, saya tak sempat lari... hahaha...

Minggu depan, kita main sorok-sorok lagi ya? Kamu cari lah kalau jumpa. Oh, kalau jumpa pun saya buat bodoh! Hehehehe...

Oit oit... Bweek!

Salam.
Peace.

2 comments:

CLD said...

ahahaha ida.. tabah jak la kan..sy pun mau buat2 bodo ja suda ni.. lol~!

eLLy said...

Hahaha....sakit kepala, sakit kepala, sakit kepala.....100X!