Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

23 July 2011

Bukti

Salam.

Entri hari ini entri nak menunjuk. Sebagai bukti kepada diri sendiri dan juga mereka yang rasa tak percaya saya boleh jadi baik dan dedikasi pada apa yang saya buat. Ini bukan lakonan. Ini adalah benar belaka.

Ngehee~~

kredit gambar kepada Monica Ambau

Boleh juga dirujuk di sini.

Salam.
Peace.

No comments: