Salam
Tak ada mood nak taip panjang-panjang.
Cuma meluahkan rasa lega. Selesai sudah satu kerja. Ada lagi banyak kerja menanti.
Sakit kepala tahap kronik selepas itu bukanlah disebabkan oleh kerja. Tapi kerana ketidak prihatinan terhadap kesihatan diri. Masih bergelut dengan kesakitan, tapi tahan sajalah.
Salam.
Peace.
Frank McCourt : Teacher Man
Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man


No comments:
Post a Comment