Salam...
Tadi rasa macam nak taip sesuatu... tapi dah lupa...
Oh, kasihan mr. jazzy. Kakinya nak kena tukar.... Atau sebenarnya kasihan saya... habislah... uhuhu...
Itu saja dahulu... Lain kali pula...
Salam.
Peace.
Frank McCourt : Teacher Man
Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man


No comments:
Post a Comment