Mula-mula, saya mahu buat permintaan mengarut. Boleh tak saya nak demam atau selsema tapi tak nak sakit tekak dan sakit kepala? Hmmm....
Baiklah. Saya mahu ucapkan tahniah yang terutama buat Carol Lenny Donggulu, Viana Victor, Lee Mui Lan, Masroha Sidek dan Rosebiah Kunoi... pendek cerita guru-guru Bahasa Inggeris SMK Apin-Apin. Semuanya atas satu sebab.
WE DID IT!! WE NAILED THEM DOWN! WE ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST! IN FACT, WE RULED THE WORLD!
Okey, lebih daripada satu sebab. Heee..
English Drama Competition Keningau District Level 2011 had come to the end. Finally. As the host, we did our best. As the busy (body) host, we did as much as we could. We don't even care what others would say. So what? Go to h**l! It's our things! It's our job and we satisfied with what we've done.
They, people who didn't do anything or don't even bother about us, about the kids, about the pain and sweat, people who didn't want to share our enthusiasm, it's fine with us right?
Alhamdulillah, dengan berakhirnya pertandingan drama Bahasa Inggeris itu, maka dengan ini secara rasminya, berakhirlah keletihan berganda untuk setengah penggal yang pertama. Rasanya hampir sebulan lebih saya dan rakan-rakan terutama sekali bersama Carol pulang lewat petang hampir setiap hari. Balik lewat petang bukan dengan hanya duduk di meja atau bercakap (kalau bercakap saja pun sudah letih, inikan pula...) tetapi melatih dan memandu arah budak-budak. Bermula dengan bola jaring kemudian drama.
Ironinya...
I know it sounds insane or unfair, but I think... this is my personal views, I think we didn't get much support from the supposed party that gave support. In what ever sense of support. We DID get it but as I said, NOT ENOUGH!
It's not for us. Honestly, it is not for us. It's for the kids. I'm sorry but I have to let it out. Because it's for the kids. When people condemned them that they didn't do well, I can feel them. I suffered inside as they were.
Well, enough 'the suffering'. As we know, we did it! So, yeah.. hell yeah!
I'm proud with the kids. Even though they didn't win the competition but they did win in everyone eyes. Even the competitors...
Yep, believe it or not most of the participants, the teacher's in charge even the adjudicators praised us. The kids did very well. The audiences had fun. They laughed out loud. We entertained them despite of the certain little tiny problem that appeared in the middle of the event. If, the outsider love it then why don't us the insider? Right? That's the support that I meant before.
Personally, I loveeeeee Mr. Wolf and The Woodcutter. Ah! Semua orang yang terlibat lah. Okay, I go one by one.
Bella Hoodie played by Nor Assmira. Good job girl! You are Bella Hoodie! Be that way.
The Wolf played by Shahrul Nizam. There you go Mr. Wolf. Your face expression is so valuable. Your sound effect as well. See, I told you. Itu yang mahal.
Mr. Woodcutter played by Alfon Ted. Wahahahahah! Bwahahahaha! Arrghhahahahahahaha! Huhuhuhu! Hahahahahahaha! Hhahahahahah! Adoi! Hahahahahaha! Agagagagaggagaga... kikikikikiki... Hmmm.... Kahkahkahkahkahkahkah! *tears streaming down* especially when you're cutting the tree. Dang! Why don't you show us earlier??
The dead tree played by Roman Francis. Kasihan kan kena kasi tumbang sama itu Woodcutter. But, you played the big role as well during the cutting scene. If you did not tease the woodcutter, the audiences wouldn't laugh so hard and had so much fun. You are good too.. Hahahahahahaha! Let's laugh again! hahahahahaha!.
Grandma played by Maylyn Marlynda Petrus. What a beautiful gangster-iah(?)-grandma. Your costume was great too! :)
Hoodies (Syahirah and Jessylyana), Mother (Syerina), Speedy Joe (Jasrul), Little Pete(Andrey), The Bodyguards to Grandma (Kholiq and Faidzal) - all of you played your characters well. Jess, you did your job as a director well. Jasrul, our sound director... even there was a little flaw but thanks to you for being there. Your team managed to make it not as a mistake at all. Good job!
You know what, I don't want to talk about it but I'm sad. Something or... someone made us sad. That's the reason everything is out now.
Yo! Yo! Marilah kita bergembira. Minggu-minggu letih sudah berakhir.
Berhenti di sini sajalah.
Salam.
Peace.


No comments:
Post a Comment