Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Frank McCourt : Teacher Man

Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

14 November 2011

Koma.

Salam.
Talian hayat cik lappy mengalami masalah. Sudah tidak dapat berfungsi. Hidung cik lappy tempat sambung talian hayat dia pun dah rosak teruk. Ada can beli cik lappy baru...oh yeah! Ni pun pinjam talian hayat lappy KakFizah sebab ada kerja tadi. Kalau tak ada kerja, memang cik lappy koma terus. Saja saya komakan dia.

Itu sahaja laporan dari bilik berita. Sekian, terima kasih.

Salam. Peace.

No comments: