Fuyyoo! Dekat dua tahun dah tak masuk blog ni. Tengoklah entri yang akhir. Masa mula-mula kahwin. Sekarang? Our little precious is already one! Yeay!
Yup, almost two years running an errand as a wife and a mother. Even though, my dream to become a full time housewife is not coming true.. yet. Maybe one day after we won a 100million lottery... ahaks...
I have nothing much to say for now, as I am in the middle of the class... no, not as a teacher, but a student myself...and again, no...I am not furthering my study for Masters Degree... yet.. I am in PROELT class... which is only English teacher understands... miahahaha... ambil kesempatan boleh online trainer suruh jawab survey tadi...
Nanti ada waktu kesempatan lagi, saya ceritalah apa yang berlaku dua tahun ni...Hari ni, let me introduce my one year old precious gem.. Nur Syauqina Amani binti Khairul Imran.



























No comments:
Post a Comment