Salam.
Yeay! It worked! (terus off lappy)
Okey, setelah sekian lama tidak berblog.. Lama ke? Ada ke yg baca? Ah! Peduli apa.. Janji saya dapat lepaskan geram di sini tanpa menyusahkan sesiapa.
(Sebenarnya menaip di encik lappy adalah sangat best berbanding guna cik ipad ni... Uhuhu.. *idea bijak beli lah keypad for ipad *)
Baiklah, straight to my story.
Kalau tengokkan kepada tajuk di atas dan jika anda menjadi rakan MukaBuku serta Twitter saya maka saya rasa anda tahu apakah cerita saya kali ini...
Lagi tentang kegilaan...:)
Apakah Prodijig? Prodijig is an Irish dance troupe consists of 5 lads and 2 lassies from Ireland. They are the winner of Got To Dance series 3. This year winner.
What am I so crazy about them? Well, for the fact that I love to watch dancing show so much and tap dance is my forte... Hahaha forte la sangat, but yes among all type of dances that I know, tap dance that I foremost love. As long as I remember...
So, after two previous series, GTD UK successfully introduced street dancers to the top namely Akai and the funny duo Chris & Wes. I do love the movements, tricks, disciplines and the dance overall. I mean the street dance. From GTD I know now about popping, locking, house, b-boy, hiphop etc. regarding the street dance.
Frankly speaking, I always amaze at those who giving up so much effort in showing their skills and tricks. But that do not or never seize my love towards tap dance. I maybe stunned looking at the jump, head spinning, the popping etc. However I am mesmerized whenever I am watching tap dancing. My legs will automatically try to follow the steps even it out of places. I even suffer from the sore on my calf for trying to imitate the dancers without me realized it! Silly me!
So, watching few tap dancers on the show makes my love for tap dance growing stronger day by day. I remember A Hoofer's Song, Brosena and of course Prodijig which is quite similar to the tap dance.
I love Brosena as well but they were not as good as Prodijig and A Hoofer's Song, he's more into classic hoofing. Compare to Prodijig, they bring the traditional Irish tap dance into new level with the mix of modern styles. They cooperate the hiphop, ballad and so much more into their style. They called their dance as Prodijig.
Guess what... I really wish that they would come over here and teach me the dance. If only Alan and the troupe are willingly to teach me... Dream of a lifetime..
I also would like to know the rest of the group more. I am already following them on twitter. Their personal twitter and the group twitter as well. Now it's time to unlock my tweet so I can have a few sweet conversation with them... Hope they realize my tweet.. :p
P.S : Cubaan menulis entri menggunakan bahasa inggeris sebab konon nak bagi Prodijig baca and know that I love them so much.. Nak tarik perhatian Alan Kenefick, the creator of Prodijig sebenarnya...
Frank McCourt : Teacher Man
Instead of teaching, I told stories. Anything to keep them quiet and in their seats. They thought I was teaching. I thought I was teaching. I was learning. And you called yourself a teacher? I didn't call myself anything. I was more than a teacher. And less. In the high school classroom you are a drill sergeant, a rabbi, a shoulder to cry on, a disciplinarian, a singer, a low-lever scholar, a clerk, a referee, a clown, a counselor, a dress-code enforcer, a conductor, an apologist, a philosopher, a collaborator, a tap dancer, a politician, a therapist, a fool, a traffic cop, a priest, a mother-father-brother-sister-uncle-aunt, a bookkeeper, a critic, a psychologist, the last straw. - Frank McCourt: Teacher Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment